Saturday, October 29, 2005

If you must know

When I get home at night, it usually takes some time for my mind to settle down... Things that are on mind this beloved evening, if you must know.

Lyrics, Brand New Colony: Postal Service, Japanese Gum: Her Space Holiday
Halloween costumes, I need some tall socks
My constant need for new things that are coating my floor
The mystery of boy crazyness and why people feel they need to act so desperately
Are people using me for my connections alone?
Although Vegoose would have been fun, my apartment feels really cozy right now
How do people make it financially?
Old memories of Corbin and I, what was that two years ago? We laughed a lot
He probably won't like me because he'll think I've changed
He's a much better person than I
What's that "IT" factor I'm missing?
How impressionable do people have to be to take up smoking, I hated smelling it on him
I can't finish books
No one could look at me like that
Appreciation of intelligence and being truely unique, something I'm just now finding in people
Insecurity
Failure, 60 percent
I really like my single life but it's taking me nowhere


The fashion show and club opening was fun on Wednesday, a bit of a fiasco to get me in initially. It's so interesting to see these model, yes great bodies, ugly faces. ??? It's a mystery. But anyhow, besides the humping latinos, good fun. 80's dancing is always fun as well. Yes, I slept through my yoga midterm.

Song: Brand New Colony, The Postal Service

Obviously. "I'll be the platform shoes, undue what heredity's done to you, you won't have to strain to look into my eye.....I'll be your winter coat, buttoned zipped straight to the throat with the collar up so you won't catch cold....Everything will change."

Rachel just brought to my attention tonight that it is about a new marraige. How beautiful is that. "Start a brand new colony." I've completely forgotten what's like love someone enough to want to be these things, sacrifice just to make the other one happy. Single life leads me to be a self-serving person as much as I like it. Music always says it better than you can in real life, it's incredible that someone can write a song and it appeals to millions because they have had similar thoughts in life, the song only brings it to their attention that they were actually thinking the thought.

No comments: