Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bittersweetness

Today my second baby niece was born!! She's the most beautiful girl, tons of dark curly hair. That's perfect, a brand new perfect life. Tiffany did great and Kevin couldn't be a prouder new father. Welcome to the world Maddy!! I spent the morning at the hospital.

Later, my ipod got completely erased. 9,000 songs gone just like that. Amongst everything beautiful and meaningful, I always seem to get sat on. Never just a genuinely good day.

This isn't just today, it's an almost daily instance.

My friend Matt came over to visit, he ended up making out with my roomate...as we speak. Hormones control men. So much for coming over to cheer me up. No, it's aight, I egged it on I must admit.

Weekend was pretty fun, good times only. Fun, friends and dancing. I'm going to go to school this week!!

I heard back from Corb, not good. I'm too frusterated to analyize things, he comes home too soon.

Maddy's beautiful.

Song: There is none! It died

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

candi thats teribble!! do you have backup on your iTunes? if i can do anything just let me know.
you should post pictures of your newest little niece!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, life is always going to be bittersweet...we couldn't have it too easy, or we wouldn't become who we need to be...its those down times that mold us and make us strong. Granted, they suck, but always remember--hindsight is 20/20--keep lookin' ahead, and just look back when you need to be grateful for how far you've come

Anonymous said...

Beware of the friends that just come over to mac your roomies...so not hot...