Monday, November 14, 2005

Me + Life = HELL

Why is it that constant frustration and anxietous hating of all things in my life bring me to blog... Is it my pessimistic nature? At one time in my life I remember not dwelling completely on all the shambles of my pitiful attempts at success. But for me at least, unfortune (or should we be honest and call it Karma... laziness... lack of ambition??) lead me to sit on my little red couch with a mug of tea and bitch to the world about my problems, meanwhile blatantly ingnoring any important obligations.

So, yes I go to David's house tonight to plead for help like a little begging puppy... After spending an hour and a half on the example questions alone for the chatper.1 I got this itchy nervous "get me the hell outta here and away from numbers" feeling and had to bail. The only thing I can compare it to is claustrophobia.... I couldn't stare at my math book for another second!!! Why is it that algebra has to be this disgusting trial that weighs on my conscience and tests my patience to the point that just thinking about it makes me cringe and chunks start rising in my throat? For some reason I just don't get it!!! It doesn't matter how many times it's explained to me. And I'm getting to the point of realization that I may just be sitting in a fourth semester of math 1010. Either that or in a foreign country sewing things for pennies a day. But even then, they might kick me out for shatty craftmanship, then I will go live with the wolves. And after getting kicked out of the pack for lack of hunting skills I'll decide to sell my organs off for large amounts of money that will be donated to cancer victims. Who'll then make a giant statue of me in rememberance for my good deeds.... The statue will get vandalized and crapped on by birds... Oh gosh, I hate birds and this proves that there is no way to win in life. Give up now.

Song: Heartbeat, Annie

I downloaded this song because of a friend named Francesco.... (a man completely infatuated with my dear soulmate Rachel) It's just fun and talks about dancing, lately just keeps my mind off real life and focused on the joys in life, dancing, music, friends etc.... All that cheesy stuff.
Oh yes, and my racing, pounding heart!!! Due to all the blasted medication I'm stuck on!!!

3 comments:

Jokey Smurf said...

When I was little, algebra killed my dad. That's why I'm an English major. Down with math!

Anonymous said...

dancing. songs about dancing. songs. only things that make me truly happy. haha jk, but no seriously. i just saw a cat. how is it that some people have everything so put together?? everytime i see you i think of them. you always seem to be on the ball. i think youre awesome!

Anonymous said...

What's up with the downer, Dice? Ya, life is a box of rocks sometimes, but you've always been one to find the treasures amongst the gray rough exteriors of those boring old rocks. Gems, right? If life were all sparkles, there would be no appreciating it when we looked back at the lack-luster blah of it all, to see how far we've come, baby! Besides, even if they did make you into a statue, you'd be a cute one that shimmered in the sun! Birds would be afraid of it--no poop! Ditch the math...it hardly determines self worth! You'll always be the sunshine in my book!