Sunday, November 06, 2005

Famous Amos

For all of those who let the thought of attending the Amos Lee show with Damon and I last night sift right through your brain, please start regretting it now!! It's insane how happy going to shows makes me. His flawless voice mixed perfectly with the sight of his sharply cut jaw and put me straight into a state of complete bliss. Nevermind the smoky atmosphere filled with ridiculous looking old people. Would have changed your lives... Too bad.

You also didn't get a chance to experience the Karyoke with dancing asians, ooooorrrrrrr, your favorite, the night life of all of the fabulous skinny men in makeup at Trapp Door. No worries, I will make sure you are present next time!!! No, honestly though it was an interesting but delicious evening with D. After driving home completely worn out smelling like an ashtray, I stopped at one of my boys' houses (meaning really close friend, harmless) and we got in his hot tub, which topped the evening off perfectly.

Song: Amos Lee, Arms of a Woman

Is that okay with you? Two days in a row, yes!!! It's that moving. Highlight of the evening, when he hit that high note at the end of the song. What are the chances of Mr. Amos dating me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is your life so filled with delicious times? i want to be you. really, i want your life... will you trade. even if its for a night?

Dice said...

Rach, trust me, my life is big fat lame!!! But ya, i'll trade anyday!!

Jokey Smurf said...

I can't believe I miss these things. But i was in Salt Lake that night as well. Doing weird things. You do need to hang out with me more so you can get your own nickname. Rachel Lee and I are going to make a scavenger hunt to do next week or so. See ya bye.

Anonymous said...

life's delicious moments....savor and save! They pull ya through the rest of the muck! You deserve to indulge in life's dessert every once in a while! Just don't forget to keep up the search for the cherry on top...