Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Not the four letter word LOVE

Love.... Ok let's talk about it. Since I have no one Valentine to claim and I plan on working my guts out on this very holiday I wanted to address a few of the many things I love and ultimatly make me happy! (even when I try my hardest to stay super emo...)

1. I bought myself a Valentine, the new Magnet album. I love Magnet with all of my heart and this one's a keeper!!
2. Music in general, I let it define who I am completely, I'm not exactly sure how healthy it is, but it's the truth.
3. Rachel, Lins and Kuch. These ladies hear more about my pathetic excuse for a life more than anyone!! They have no idea how much LOVE I have for them.
4. Love that my niece can say my name and has started to dance!! She's beautiful and I love her more than life.
5. I love my hot tub... For those who don't know what this is, when I put my couches together and they make the most comfortable movie watching spot EVER!!! Plus you can pile literally hundreds of bodies inside!
6. Love dancing!! 80's, in the studio whatever!!!
7. I love finding that perfect knock ya'lls socks off outfit that you feel great in, I love to find them in thrift stores more than that. Finding the perfect 5 dollar scarf is simply priceless and lights my life up!
8. Late night drives with the music
9. Swings all year round pretty much rock my world!
10. My DP addiction
11. Laying on the deck of a boat in the summer sun... With the music of course
12. A really satisfying meal!!
13. Red bulls at Area 51
14. When your art projects come together and everyone compliments them!
15. Waiting all day in suspense, then finally getting to hug and love someone!
16. Being deliciously ugly in public
17. Chai tea, and seafood!
18. Zany friends that remind you not to take life too seriously
19. Puppies, except weiner ones
20. Childhood memories! Even if they include me being tortured to tears
21. Movies that make you think, then have you pretending you're the lead character all week
22. Shows!!! More exclamations!! I love love love!!
23. Boots
24. Asian art
25. The feeling after working out!
26. Big tips when you don't expect them!
27. The turning of heads
28. The look on someones face when you give them a compliment!! Also, just really good compliments from people you respect
29. I love waking up without bad dreams in your head. Good ones I love more!
30. Glances from hot strangers across the room
31. Love laughing at all ya'll
32. Lazy summer pool days
33. Good deals, like when you go up to the counter and the shirt you have in your hand ended up being way cheaper than you expect.
34. Licking my teeth after brushing
35. MAC makeup
36. Clashing so much it ends up matching!
37. Whitty text messages
38. My ipod
39. Thinking of good memories!
40. Pictures that make you laugh for hours on end... (actually have)
41. Lyrics that make you cry
42. Daydreams
43. Stories
44. Perfect mixes
45. Drawings from Sacrament meeting
46. Handstands in church skirts
47. Dancing to crazy music whilst you get ready for the day... date, whatever!! I love more when Kuch is there too and we make everyone late!!

That should suffice for now. But there are millions more. Happy Valentine's day!!

Album: Magnet, The Tourniquet

Hearts!!

8 comments:

Vandersun said...

Vail Mardi Gras ~ February 25-28, 2006


Head to Vail for the biggest Mardi Gras celebration in the mountains, sure to be irresistably fun, vibrant sarcastic and sassy! Don't miss the merriment, the throws, the costumes, the Cajun/Creole cuisine, the street party and of course the parade on Fat Tuesday. Laissez les bons temps rouler!










Saturday, Saturday, February 25 - Masquerade Bar Crawl - Bridge "Bourbon" Street starting at 8pm

Sunday, February 26 - World's Highest Low Country Crawfish Boil at Eagle's Nest from 12 - 2:30pm and a Mardi Gras Apres in Lionshead from 3 - 6pm

Monday, February 27 - Taste of New Orleans at Vail Village and Lionshead Restaurants

Tuesday, February 28 - Taste of New Orleans - Vail Village and Lionshead Restaurants and a Fat Tuesday Parade and Festivities from International Bridge to Seibert Circle at 5:30pm

Vandersun said...

Um, I love you. And I'm stealing your idea.

Karalee Kuchar said...

Naturally I think of the dragon skirt which accounts for handstands AND pics that make you laugh a long while. The other pic that comes to mind is the one of Cami that we tried to recreate later (on Sarah's bed after church) Who am I kidding?? We have stacks. (cartoon characters?) Secondly dancing our best ugliest before going camping and making everyone wait. (I wore my dad's super big jacket and was homeless) This made me so so happy!!! (and only a little sad cuz they are only memories right now.) AND when we got the new Jack Johnson. That was a good getting ready party. Thank you so much for this! I needed it.. And should probably make a list myself to make me grateful. I've been on a lull and been uninspired. I think you brought out more of my creativeness when I was around you. No surprise. I'll write soon. I miss miss miss you! I'm pretty sure I shared in 90 percent of your love list which makes me happy and I will probably come back and read again to remember more.

Vandersun said...

Hurruhhh. My cat's name is Magnet. Quelle coincide, no? I'm taking you up on your offer to call in the middle of the night. P.S. Speaking of the middle of the night, did you know that "someone" hijacked your phone and texted me "I DON'T Like you" when I was trying to sleep? You might want to kill that person, s'all I'm saying.

Anonymous said...

No Love for your brother in-law come on I will never forgive you

Vandersun said...

Update, girl! What's happening in Candiland???

Karalee Kuchar said...

get after me for not writting for a month! luv ya

Lindsay said...

I don't like wiener puppies either. I have nightmares from stephanie's.