Friday, December 23, 2005

Blast from the past

What will I ever do when all my current friends earn degrees and and move away forever??? I won't be able to manage. I always get really attached to people, friends mostly. I hate saying goodbye more than anything in the whole world!! I ate with Rachel Lee the other day and this hit me very hard! I don't wanna give up any of these important ties and bonds and don't think I should have to. Chris, we WILL be friends forever even if I have to become a crazy stalker girl in the bushes.

I'm a giant ball of mixed emotions these last couple days. I feel like I'm revisiting my old life, I sit here and stare and millions of things are running in and out. Don't do drugs, just have a missionary come home, that's all I'm going to say because I promised myself and everyone else that I'd give it time. That's what I'm prepared to do, hold on for the updates...

Christmas will be here in like two seconds!! I am just about finished with less than nothing left in my change purse. I have high hopes that someone famous and giving will saunter into Los tomorrow and ask if there might be any small blonde girls that might serve them? I'll fit the description to a T, they'll be so pleased and leave me a large tip along with a business card with a phone number on it. I decide to call it a few days later because the curiousity is just eating at me!! The rest pretty much goes like the end of Willy Wonka, you know, the leave everything to me and I'm set for life blah, blah, blah. Ps, instead of candy, it's some magnificent shoe factory or something as equally inticing.

That's what I do these days instead of face facts, daydream.... The imagination is a beautiful thing!!

Song: Under Pressure, Queen

I didn't go to 80's night which I'm fine with.... The rest I'm sure you can figure out. Night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time has a funny way of messing with our heads....just stop with the pressure and give yourself some time to let your past mesh with your present. All that is meant to be will just be the next chapter...embrace it! 'Tis the beautiful story of our lives.

And what's up with the drugs?

Vandersun said...

Merry Christmas to my beloved Can Can Dance! ...Please tell me you were kidding about being under the influence.
Anyway Baby,
Have a safe (and sober) holiday!

The Liana's said...

you know i cant figure out anything on my own... how dare you leave your blog with that!! i guess we're going to have to hang out soon. i need you more than you need me im sure of it.

Vandersun said...

Hey, I think I forgot to say that I love you. And after this next semester I promise never to leave you again. That is...if you care. Thank you for being the only onw who reads my Yule Blog. It makes me happy that someone does. See you in about 24 hours!

Anonymous said...

Drugs? Since when did your life take a turn towards the unacceptable....kidding, right? Hang in there kiddo!