Thursday, September 22, 2005

REUNION

So, pretty much, Karma's a bitch!!! It's a sad thing when you come home and tell your roommate about your day and she says, "Ya your life really sucks right now." But I'm trying to stay positive. My life is totally fine, just a string of bad luck and bitter feelings. I really need to start being nicer and stop being so honest.

Today was actually a good day for me. I didn't have to work or anything so that's always a plus. I woke up for yoga, points for me. I love yoga so much, it's great to start your day with. The hard thing is convincing yourself every morning that that is actually the case. Mornings literally hurt for me. That's the only bad thing about not living with my folks, my dad used to come in daily and drag my butt out of bed. Anyhow, I got a good workout in and then I got to go to jazz 5 tonight which was amazing and is always so theraputic. The combo Alesa did was not out of control technically so I really had a chance to live in it.

I also got to talk to a lot of my friends that I don't always get to speak with or see. We all have crazy lives you know. Cami came with me to class, it's always good to see that chap. Her missionary comes home next Tuesday so we had a good long talk about that. I gotta speak to Ross, that's a rarety these days. We love talking about all of our boy issues. And then when I got home I got to speak to Kuch!! Now, I miss this girl more than anything. Especially before she left we were pretty inseparable. It's one of those friendships you have that you realize that no one else really gets you... So we had a great talk, got to be ourselves without having to explain every sarcastic remark or offend. She's in New York being a little nanny. Man I miss this girl.

Oh, I think my roommate Candace thinks I'm a complete spazz. I don't think she's got a chance to really get to know me yet. She always just sort of laughs softly and looks the other way when I go off on all of my little tangents. And you should have seen the look on her face when I came in and asked her if she believed in ghosts. She just gave me this blank stare, like "are you serious about life?" Yes I am, I sware on everything that there was one in the room with me, it was in Tiffany's old room. Maybe that's why she was in such a hurry to take off. If that's the case, I don't blame her.

Also, I get confused. Whenever there are family issues, there is always mixed feelings among family members. My mom is freaking out right now, this scares me to death! I tense up and my mind races. Then others act so nonchalantly. What am I supposed to think and feel about the situation? Not that it's about me... Does that make sense? Mostly, I'm still pretty numb to it. It's like an expected ordeal. The Keller's are due for another major, life endangering health problem. What's new? Let's at least mix it up a little, how about a drug addiction... bankruptcy anyone? Siamese twins or something?

As for this girl, I have a test to study for... I think. It may or may not be a take home. Uhh... So mostly I'll probably just go catch up on my MTVs. No, I think I'll really study.

*Song of the day: Beth Hart, I'll get by

We did a trio to this song my senior year. I loved that dance. Alesa played this song for warm-up and it just brought back so many memories. If there was ever a "feel good" dance, this was one. It made me feel like I was dancing again, in my second home. However, there is always the reality that I don't look near as good in the tiny shorts as I used to.

1 comment:

Jokey Smurf said...

The reason your life is so crappy these days is because I'm never in it anymore. I hope things get better soon. And you shuould get your scary haunted apartment dedicated or something.