Wednesday, September 21, 2005

DEBUT

So, I've been meaning to do something like this for such a long time. I'm horrible at keeping a journal, but I think it's super important... So here I go, this should be much easier. And if she's good, I'll even give this address to my mom. It may just completely eliminate the paranoid interrogation..... Let's not kid ourselves, what is this a dream world?

Just so he knows, this is completely inspired by Chris!! I looked up his blog recently to download some fabulous action photos from dancing and I thought it was a great idea. Semi-fabulous photos, I'm so not photogenic. There are a couple good ones however.

So I can't help it, but I've been checking my email every few minutes the entire time I've been setting this whole thing up. I'm waiting to see if Corbin emails me this week! Why? Well you see he writes me every week. In fact I don't think he's missed one in the entire almost two years he's been gone. Why am I freaking out? I'm NOT freaking out, but I wrote him an email last week basically saying that I wasn't going to write him for awhile. Thinking he'd be all concerned, I anxiously opened his response to find five words almost lauging in my face! "Alright, good luck. Love ya." I was terribly irritated, got over it, told friends, asked for advice..... Now it's Wednesday again. This whole episode begins again. I didn't write him because I said I wasn't, and I don't lie unless it's to spare feelings. (sometimes I lie about prices too) I really want to however, but it's better that I don't. I'm way too impulsive and would write something that would just make things worse. So I'm just not going to worry about it for a while longer. I plan to write some huge grand letter that fixes all things!! I really wouldn't worry about anything before he comes home but then I'd have to sit with the information and let it spoil. It would just turn into stinky rotten garbage and be way worse. Nope, I'm gettin it all out.

I took a math test today and know I completely bombed. YAY!! Sad thing is, I had done at least one problem like every single test question in the two day, 14 hour math marathon I had just finished the past two days. I always tense up on tests. I don't know why... It's way too crappy. I've never been much of a test taker. I should have just gone dancing last night!! Argh, the extra studying didn't make an ounce of difference. ...... Did I just say argh?

Well, gotta run, work awaits.

*Song of the day: Tegan and Sara, Where Does the Good Go.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't find me attractive." Made me laugh so hard. I was listening to this song as I was walking into my apartment building, staring and my reflection in the glass door at my orphanaged image. (I love making up words) Wow! Have I let myself go or what? I hate to get ready. Makeup? Lost art. Wake up, a few minutes before class, throw on some clothes. It usually goes, one item from the floor paired with one from the closet. Stumble into class with my red bull in hand. (a good healthy breakfast is vital) Who wouldn't want this?!! Attraction... huh.

"How do you live so happily while I am sad and broken down?" Not that I'm some sad shriveled mess, but it seem like everyone around me is in this grand blissful state of life. And frankly, I just can't compete with that right now. Me and and Emily were laughing on Saturday night. She put it perfectly, "I'm Candice, I work at Los Hermanos and I smell like a burrito!"

No comments: